- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/05/2009
- Last connection: 07/05/2012
- Kannel OpenSMPPBox (Manager, Developer, 06/14/2010)
- 08:07 PM Kannel OpenSMPPBox Bug #649 (Resolved): Opensmppbox fails to start due 'internal storage'
- This is more like a backward incompatible issue than a bug.
User box-dlr-storage = mysql in group = opensmppbox, r...
- 08:39 PM Kannel Feature #321: Unable to stop read_from_box fn
At the end of this week (by the the 25th of March), I will have this reviewed.
- 12:05 PM Kannel Feature #322: Clickatell http driver patch
- Latest patch is Clickatell MO + binfo.
It stores the api_id information that is sent along with a MO request in the ...
- 01:26 PM Kannel Feature #322: Clickatell http driver patch
I fixed your points 1, 2 & 4 with the latest patch attached.
About point 3: https server support will be ...
- 09:05 PM Kannel Bug #323: octstr_format crash
- Hi Alex,
Yes, it does make a difference. I just made a reasoning mistake. It was not because of octstr_destroy, bu...
- 07:08 PM Kannel Feature #322: Clickatell http driver patch
- Clickatell does supprt SMPP support for customers. The drawback of this is that you need a certain volume AND montly ...
- 05:42 PM Kannel Feature #322: Clickatell http driver patch
- Attached is the same patch, but includes MO support.
- 07:14 PM Kannel Bug #323 (Closed): octstr_format crash
- If some parameter of the octstr_format() function (besides the format itself) is NULL and supposed to be displayed as...
- 09:08 PM Kannel Feature #322 (Closed): Clickatell http driver patch
- Attached patch allowes sending/receiving SMS via the Clickatell HTTP API.
MO messages are not supported yet - but wi...
- 09:02 PM Kannel Feature #321 (Closed): Unable to stop read_from_box fn
- If you want to close another thread that is waiting on the read_from_box function, then conn_destroy() doesnt do the ...
Also available in: Atom