- Registered on: 05/05/2009
- Last connection: 08/07/2019
- 08:49 AM Kannel Feature #803: Send data_sm via kannel (MT) when using SMPP protocol.
this is not possible. Kannel handles data_sm for MO but not for MT.
- 08:45 AM Kannel Revision 5285: * fixed parsing of usec
- 03:47 PM Kannel Revision 5284: * gw/bb_boxc.c: fixed memleak.
- Thanks to Denis S.Davydov.
- 11:28 AM Kannel Revision 5283: * fixed parsing of usec
- 10:22 AM Kannel Bug #788: Status 34 on EXPIRED
- 04:31 PM Kannel Bug #788 (Closed): Status 34 on EXPIRED
why it should have dlr mask 32 ? dlr mask 34 is intentional to make life for developers easier, it's a newly c...
- 04:27 PM Kannel Bug #795 (Closed): Kannel FTBFS with MariaDB 10.3
- it looks like a bug in mariadb 10.3 and it should be fixed now in mariadb.
not a kannel bug.
- 04:25 PM Kannel Bug #789 (Closed): issue compiling kannel bearerbox with MariaDB libs
- 04:16 PM Kannel Bug #800 (Closed): compilation kannel
- no feedback -> closed
- 01:11 PM Kannel OpenSMPPBox Revision 94: * gw/opensmppbox.c: fixed when used smsc-route group to route MT messages out of the box like:
- group = smsc-route
smsbox-id = test1
smsc-id = jasper
Added support for delivery receipt with EXPIR...
Also available in: Atom