Kannel version 1.4.4 - update to stable version
(1 August 2014)
This is a STABLE version. It should be usable for production systems. Please do report problems to the Kannel bug tracking system available at http://redmine.kannel.org/ or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (the development mailing list).
Changes since version 1.5.0 devel
- SMPP config directives can have ONLY ONE session, either config directive 'port' or 'receive-port' can be set to identify if this is a bind as transmitter or receiver. Configurations with both config directives will PANIC at startup time.
- Added DLR support for redis.
- Added DLR support for spool directories.
- Added DLR support for SQLite3.
- Added SMSC support for GSMA OneAPI/Ericsson ParlayX via gSOAP.
- Added SMSC SMPP support for optional TLVs of response PDUs via meta-data.
- Added 'dead-start' feature for SMSC groups.
- Added SMSC HTTP generic support for meta-data.
- Added smsbox support to listen to specific interfaces.
- Fixed smsbox HTTP call starvation while retrying.
- Fixed various minor memory leaks for smsbox reported by valgrind.
- Converted various PANIC conditions to WARNING/ERROR conditions to keep the operations running.
- Fixed various issues with DLR handling.
- Fixed various segmentation fault possibilities.
- Fixed various internal character transcoding issues.
- Fixed issues for smsbox shutdown.
- Fixed bearerbox MO routing logic.