Project

General

Profile

Bug #642

Possible Bug on SQLBox and SMSBox

Added by sangprabv - over 8 years ago.

Status:
New
Priority:
High
Category:
SMSbox
Target version:
Start date:
05/09/2012
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:
Affected version:

Description

I found possible bug on SQLBox working with SMSBox. The SQLBox seems inconsistence forward the MO to SMSBox. I test out 10K MO using HTTP SMSC, all received well by BearerBox (checked the bearerbox-access log), stored well in SQLBox sent_table, but not all forwarded to SMSBox (checked smsbox-access log). I cross checked with the version right before meta-data was introduced. It is not happen, all MO received well by SMSBox. So there is something changed between SQLBox and SMSBox that screw the communication. This must be resolved.

Also available in: Atom PDF